Ace AF1 77 Polished Trucks 10.0" Axle
The all-new ACE AF1 features game-changing performance without deviating from our original Ace geometry. The AF1 is carefully manufactured using our proprietary casting process. Years in development, the ACE AF1 has a 70% increase in the aluminum’s structural integrity, making it the strongest cast truck on the market. We updated the sizing on the 44 thru 77 models for a better fit across multiple board widths.
The Ace AF1, tomorrow’s technology today!
80: 10.0" Axle fits decks 9.75" - 10.25" wide.
- All trucks sold in sets of two (2)
- Axle Width: 10.0" (254mm)
- 2.1" (53mm) tall
- Weight: 14.5 oz
- Manufactured with high-quality AA 356.2 alloy using our own proprietary casting method
- True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble.
- Patent pending rethreading axle nuts - no more damaged axle ends!
- Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings for better response.
- Refined suspension for a cleaner turn.
- Top Bushing: 12mm tall | 91a hardness
- Bottom Bushing: Bottom 14mm tall | 86a hardness
- Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact