BONES PRECISION SKATE BEARINGS
Super REDS® are designed from the ground up to be the best bearing on the market at this price point. What Super REDS are not is a REDS bearing with just better super finishing (surface polishing). Super REDS are a superior quality bearing, using higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish. The result is a bearing that is as fast as REDS but quieter, smoother, and longer lasting. Super REDS use a black shield and laser engraving to differentiate themselves from original REDS.
- Set of eight (8) bearings
- Includes instructions and free REDS logo sticker
- Features higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
Skate Rated™ - Skate Rated bearings are engineered and tested by Bones Wheels to withstand the high impacts of hard landings and the high side loads of turning. These bearings roll faster and last longer than bearings that use the ABEC rating system. To give Skate Rated bearings an ABEC rating would ignore all the improvements Bones has made over the industry standard. Skate Rated bearings are specifically designed for skateboarding, not electric motors.
Use code "FREESHIP" at checkout - FREE SHIPPING on all orders above $75!