BONES PRECISION SKATE BEARINGS
Legendary Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 36 years preferred by the world's top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Made in Switzerland.
- Set of eight (8) bearings
- Four (4) bearing spacers
- Includes instructions and free Bones Swiss logo sticker
- Features higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
Skate Rated™ - Skate Rated bearings are engineered and tested by Bones Wheels to withstand the high impacts of hard landings and the high side loads of turning. These bearings roll faster and last longer than bearings that use the ABEC rating system. To give Skate Rated bearings an ABEC rating would ignore all the improvements Bones has made over the industry standard. Skate Rated bearings are specifically designed for skateboarding, not electric motors.