BONES SWISS CERAMIC SKATEBOARD BEARINGS 8 - PACK
Bones Swiss Ceramics are in a class by themselves. If you want the best there is, this is it. The ceramic balls are much lighter, harder, stronger, waterproof, & longer lasting than the finest steel balls. Made in Switzerland.
- Set of eight (8) bearings
- Four (4) bearing spacers
- Includes instructions & sticker
- Accelerate faster
- Roll faster & farther
- Resist dirt & moisture better
- Help repair injuries to your races caused by dirt
- Non - contact, removable rubber shields allow easy cleaning
- High speed nylon ball container for greater strength & speed
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials & lubricant provide the best performance & durability possible
Skate Rated™ - Skate Rated bearings are engineered and tested by Bones Wheels to withstand the high impacts of hard landings and the high side loads of turning. These bearings roll faster and last longer than bearings that use the ABEC rating system. To give Skate Rated bearings an ABEC rating would ignore all the improvements Bones has made over the industry standard. Skate Rated bearings are specifically designed for skateboarding, not electric motors.
Use code "FREESHIP" at checkout - FREE SHIPPING on all orders above $75!